Terraria - Neuer Patch veröffentlicht
Written by Keksus
Thursday, 02 June 2011 18:47
Da freut man sich, dass der PSN Store wieder geht und probiert gerade fleißig Demos aus, als man merkt, dass Steam schon wieder dabei ist etwas runterzuladen. Welch mysteriöse Neuerungen wird man diesmal erfahren? Also mal nachsehen, was es überhaupt runterlädt: Terraria. Und Patchnotes gabs auch gleich mit dazu. Die könnt ihr entweder bei Steam selbst ansehen, oder mit einem Klick auf "Read More".
- Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.
- NEW ITEM - Black Lens.
- NEW ITEM - Sunglasses.
- NEW ITEM - Jungle Armor (This has replaced Cobalt Armor.)
- NEW ITEM - (RARE and SECRET Item for casters) Go on! Find it!
- Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
- Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
- Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
- All armor inventory icons have been improved.
- All player armor graphics have been improved.
- Iron, gold, meteor, and bone helmets have been changed graphically.
- Molten armor’s overall defense has been reduced.
- Meteor armor’s set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
- Several magic items have had their damage increased.
- Added two new rare enemies that can both be found underground.
- The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
- All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
- The Guide now has hit and death effects.
- The Guide can now be killed by hostile NPCs.
- Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.
- Server / Multiplayer
- Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
- Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
- There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
- Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
- Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
- Accessories now correctly sync between players.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
- Added -join , -port , and -pass command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.
- The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
- Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
- Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
- Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.
Last Updated on Thursday, 02 June 2011 18:50